Changes in February 2013
- New design: Besides the old design (black or dark-blue letters on lightyellow background) there is a new design now: White or yellow letters on a darkblue background. The main page has a background image from a concert at Gustav-Adolfs-Torg in Stockholm.
- Geographical search: It is now possible to add a geographic searchoption like "everything at that place and 50km around".
- Location-ID: All cities and townparts have now unique numbers. This means that "K°benhavn", "K÷penhamn", "Kopenhagen" and "Copenhagen" now refer to the same city.
- New announce form: The new form makes it easier to avoid typos in venue or artistnames. The old form for festivals was merged into the new form which reduces confusion, hopefully.
- Registered Users can login in now and maintain there own concerts, venues and artists.
- Festivals and concerts better separated and associated: There exist three categories of events in the database:
- standalone concerts
- concerts within a festival
- Better coupling to Travel4you.COM: The user that announces a concert or festival can now decide that the concerts data is forwarded to Travel4you.COM